We value your concerns about online privacy and security while browsing and shopping on our website. We make every effort to guarantee that the information you provide will not be misused, is kept strictly confidential and used only for the purposes authorized by you.
Personal Information Usage
We collect basic information required to service your requests. This information is gathered when you purchase products and services or sign up for email notifications. Your card information is requested only when you place an order and is submitted via high level of encryption to ensure the greatest safety and security. User data will be used to improve order processing and customer service. It may also be used both for marketing research purposes and customer relation management, but will not be shared with third parties, unless we have obtained your prior consent to do so.
User data collected helps us to personalize our website according to each user’s wishes and preferences, offering you the most spontaneous and friendly browsing and shopping experience is our priority. Data collected on our website is for statistical purposes only and help us to:
- Verify identity and eligibility
- Process orders
- Deliver products and services
- Develop products and services
- Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
- Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
- Prevent and detect fraud, intrusion and abuse on our website
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive all communication associated with finalizing your order. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, please unsubscribe from our emails.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your browser to improve customer experience.
Accuracy of the Personal Data provided to Viva Global
You declare and guarantee that You are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission (i) the content is exact and true, (ii) the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory) (iii) that the use of the content is in compliance with applicable law and regulations (iv) the content does not contain pornographic material or is either offensive for religious or political reasons.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your username, password and to your computer. We encourage the use of a strong password with letters, characters and numbers as well as memorizing your password to avoid the need to write it down somewhere. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We use third-party services to process credit/debit card information, and mobile money payment details. By use of our Site, you agree that you are giving Viva Global and/or it’s appointed third-party payment processor on Viva Global’s behalf, permission to charge your on-file credit/debit card or mobile money payment for fees that you owe Viva Global.
Type of Information Collected
- Provided to us: You provide most of such information when you search, buy, post, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Viva Global; provide information in Your Account or Your Profile; communicate with us by e-mail. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit/debit card information; people to whom purchases have been delivered, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description in Your Profile.
- Automated: Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address use to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plugin types and versions, operating system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Top Sellers ; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for. We may also use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies (also known as Flash Local Shared Objects), or similar data on certain parts of our Site for fraud and intrusion prevention and other purposes. During some visits, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for fraud prevention and diagnostic purposes.
- Others: Other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you have any questions about your personal information or this policy, please contact us at email@example.com